Home / Data Projectors / Epson / EB-695Wi
Designed for today’s BYOD classroom, the Epson EB-600 series takes classroom collaboration further. Offering 3x Higher Colour Brightness1 than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors and displays ensure bright, vivid images. It features optional wireless functionality (module sold separately) and advanced connectivity, so teachers can easily share content from multiple student devices, including Chromebooks — up to four at once with Moderator software2. Plus, its lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance* – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Bright Images – Up to 3,600 lumens colour / white brightness
- Break Through Laser Technology – provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
- Full HD display up to 120″ – for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability — over 2x as big as a 70″ flat panel
- Ultra-wide 16:6 image – utilise the size of classroom to its maximum with display up to 110 inches for interactivity or multiple screen viewing
- Easy to Use – just walk in, turn it on and start writing – no computer, software or training is required
- Wireless Device Compatibility – wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad, iPhone, Chromebook and Android mobile devices with the Epson iProjection App
- Manage your display and send announcements remotely – easy network connectivity; software included
- Versatile connectivity – 3x HDMI supports multiple high-definition A/V devices support
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
Laser Light Source
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson’s laser light source technology. The newly designed laser light source and advanced electrostatic filter offers fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum. Additionally, the laser light source is highly reliable, eliminating worry of the light burning out during important presentations.
While conventional whiteboards and panels are limited to a pre-determined height and width, UST projectors have no such constraints. Set the size of the interactive area to fit the available space in your classroom.
Ultra Short Throw
An ultra-short-throw design eliminates many of the common problems of panel, such as eye glare. With an incredibly efficient throw ratio, this model allows you to project extra-large images up to 120″ in 16:9 and 110” in a 16:6 aspect ratio.
Full HD Resolution
Enjoy images in Full HD resolution and crisp, sharp text without any distortion. Easily read the fine print in applications such as Excel and Word. With the addition of super resolution and detail enhancement processing, images are near cinema quality.
Get up and running in a snap with an intuitive, user-friendly home screen. Select the content source and easily access frequently-used functions such as the whiteboard tool, screen sharing and more.